Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Three 3's

Jaxon, Brynn and Hannah are all turning 3, and since they all go to the same day care, their parents decided to have a big party for all of them together.

Rather than 3 individual cakes, I made 1 large cake with each of their favorite things. Brynn likes Angelina Ballerina so that is what she picked, Hannah loves horses so that is what she picked, and Jaxon is all boy so he picked a digger and a dump truck for his.

The cake is a vanilla cake and the frosting is buttercream. Hannah's horse is chocolate butter cream.

Happy Birthday Jaxon, Brynn and Hannah!

Thanks Kelly!

~ Enjoy! ~





No comments:

Post a Comment