Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Monday, February 6, 2012

Thanks from the bottom of my heart cookies.

Today I took my baby in for a well-child visit...it's hard to believe that he is 18 months old. I made a plate of cookies for the clinic and also took some cookies into Public Health to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the services that they provide.

Thank you for all you do!

~ Enjoy! ~




No comments:

Post a Comment