Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jaxon's Bulldozer Cake

If you follow me regularly, you saw that Jaxon celebrated his birthday with Brynn and Hannah, well this cake is for his family party tonight.

Jax requested a Bulldozer cake with blue frosting and Caterpillar tracks.

The cake is vanilla, and the "dirt" of the cake is chocolate butter cream, and the rest of the cake is butter cream.
Happy 3rd Birthday Jaxon!
Thanks again Kelly!
~ Enjoy! ~





No comments:

Post a Comment