Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, February 10, 2012

Brian's 40th Birthday

Brian's celebrating his 40th Birthday, and his wife Jamie asked if I could make a cake and some cupcakes for the occasion.

Brian really likes music and really enjoys The AVETT Brothers music. Jamie and I decided on a 10 inch square chocolate cake made to look like one of The AVETT Brothers CD's. The cupcakes are also chocolate that are topped with butter cream and fondant decorations.

Happy 40th Birthday Brian!
Thanks Jamie!
~ Enjoy! ~
Internet Image of The AVETT Brothers used to make the cake.







No comments:

Post a Comment