Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Birthday Party

So today I made a cake for our Super Bowl Party...but the cake was not only for the Super Bowl but also for boy and a girl that are going to be turning 6 on Monday and Wednesday. The cake was a marble of yellow cake and chocolate cake, and it was topped with buttercream. I struggled with what to put on the cake, being that it wasn't the Packers who were playing, and honestly I'm not a big football girl. I used these stick figure cheerleader and football players that a friend sent me in an e-mail…and they did the job.

Happy Birthday Keirsten and Carter!
~ Enjoy! ~

2 comments:

  1. Tahna, thank you for making such a beautiful cake to celebrate Keirsten's (& Carter's) birthday! God has blessed you with an amazing talent.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cake for the little kids. Very darling. Keirsten's grandma

    ReplyDelete