Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Classroom Valentine's Treats

Similar to last year I made a cookie for each person in my boys class. 

Their classmates went on one side of the heart cookie and my son's names went on the other side. 

I also made a heart shaped cookie cake for one of my son's classes for the Valentine's Party.
Happy Valentine's Day!
~ Enjoy! ~






No comments:

Post a Comment