Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chocolate dream come true

I don't know if it is intrigue or what but I have been making this cake a lot since I first made it in late January. I referred to it as “THE ROB”; back then as that was who it was for. The name has stuck and I’ve made quite a few.

It is a simple 8-inch chocolate cake with a very generous layer of chocolate butter cream frosting with another chocolate cake. The entire 2 layer cake is then coated in more chocolate butter cream and then topped off with chocolate shavings. I've said it before...this cake is only for those that "Really, Really" like chocolate. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment