Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Cake

Here are a Yo Gabba Gabba Cake and Cupcakes that I made.  The insides are vanilla and I used food coloring to make it a "rainbow" of colors.   The outside of both the cake and cupcakes was done in buttercream.  I made the cake to resemble the boom box and made the cupcakes into some of the shows characters.  (I forget how small cupcake tops are…but I think they turned out okay)

Enjoy!


Example of rainbow cake/cupcake inside.

Boombox Cake with Cupcake Friends

Boombox cake

No comments:

Post a Comment