Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, May 13, 2011

Eric's Benefit

I’ve followed Eric’s courageous story for the past 10 months, checking in on his Caring Bridge website multiple times a day, shedding tears as I read his journal update, yet I haven’t had the chance to meet Eric. 
 For months I have seen posters around town, and then one day I contacted his mom Sharron asking if I could donate some cookies to the silent auction.  
If you want to know more about Eric or his Benefit dinner and golf outing, please check out the following links. 



http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ericmurrock


http://www.ericmurrock.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment