Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, May 13, 2011

Graduating from UW Madison

As I posted earlier this week, Graduation Season is starting.  I made a few more Graduation Cap cookies some with tassels, some without and a few more “W” for the University of Wisconsin Madison.  When I packed up these cookies I had to arrange them differently than what I normally like to, as during my "photo shot" I lost a tassel.  These cookies are on the fragile side. 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment