Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Fling Cookies and More

A very longtime ago, during cycling class my dear friend Karen asked me if I would donate to DOOR CANcer's Annual Spring Fling, http://www.doorcancer.com/ (Karen was asking for her co-worker). So here is what will be donated for the silent auction. Trying to stick with the "Spring Fling Theme" I made some tulip, butterfly, flowers and flip flop cookies.




This week is Teacher Appreciation week, so this plate of "Thank You Apples" are heading to some teachers, just a small way to say "Thank You" for all that they do for our kids.


The Martini was for my friend Teri




Today just happens to be the 5th of May, or Cinco de Mayo. I thought I would celebrate and take advantage of the holiday to try out my new Margarita shaped cookie cutter. So here is my first attempt at Margarita cookies...paired with some sandal/flip flop cookies.  If I think it is warm, maybe it actually will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment