Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, May 4, 2012

Chef's Birthday Cookies

Today is Madelyn's boyfriends Birthday and he's a Chef at a local restaurant.

Madelyn asked if I could make some cookies for his Birthday.

She decided on a Chef Hat, a Whisk and lastly she asked if I could make some cookies that had the "logo" of the restaurant where he works.

Happy Birthday T.J.!

Thanks Madelyn!

~ Enjoy! ~




A princess Thank You for Madelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment