Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lily's Zoo Cookies and Lori's Birthday Cookies

Lori and Steve are traveling to Texas to help their Granddaughter celebrate her 1st Birthday, but today happens to be Lori's Birthday. Lori received some cookies from her Secret Sis at church, and so I had her cookies ready along with Lily's Zoo Animal cookies.

Happy Birthday Lily and Lori.

Thanks Lori and Lori's Secret Sis.

~Enjoy! ~









No comments:

Post a Comment