Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Taylor and Brody's Lego™ Birthday

Taylor and Brody are celebrating their 7th and 5th Birthday parties today.

I made them Lego™ cakes and Ninjago cakes for the occasion. 3 of the 4 cakes are a chocolate cake; the Green Lego™ is a vanilla cake.

For some reason the green Lego™ gave me the hardest time...and I literally stripped Fondant off of it 5 times, and finally settled with how it looks.

Happy Birthday Taylor and Brody!

Thanks Amber!

~ Enjoy! ~





No comments:

Post a Comment