Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Friday, May 18, 2012

Daniel and Becky's Wedding treats

Daniel and Becky are getting married this weekend, and I had the honor of making some cookies for their rehearsal dinner and gift opening.

I worked with Daniel's Aunt Jen on the cookie order and the Irish Trinity Knot, was present on the invitations as well as other items, so Jen wanted to try to incorporate that into the cookies, and then I came up with the idea of "Just Married" car cookies for the gift opening.

Congrats Daniel and Becky!

Many thanks Jen!

~ Enjoy! ~

Today is Jen's daughter McKenzie's Birthday so I made her a special Birthday cookie that she got to eat first thing this morning before school. 

~ Happy Birthday McKenzie ~








1 comment: