Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dr. Who Cookies

Lori asked about the possibility of making Dr. Who Cookies for her kids, we had originally discussed me making some different cookies for her son graduated from the University of Minnesota and her daughter who just returned from studying abroad.

  She decided that this would be fun for her kids and their friends.  I have to admit that I'm unfamiliar with the show or characters, but I did enjoy making these. 

Thanks Lori!  

~ Enjoy! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment