Door County Custom Cakes and Cookies

Due to the high volume of SPAM I am getting on my blog, I've had to change my settings so that only members of this blog can leave messages. I would welcome your comments on my e-mail if you wish. dccustomcakesandcookies@gmail.com


~~~~~There are a few weekends that I won't be available to help you with your order, I am running another Half Marathon so please make sure you plan ahead.~~~~~


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Train cake

I was asked if I could make a train cake for 3 kids who were celebrating their birthday.

Each child requested a different flavored cake, and a different color frosting.

William turned 1, and enjoyed Carrot Cake with Green Cream Cheese Frosting.

Vella turned 3, and enjoyed a Strawberry cake with of course Pink Frosting.

Henry turned 7 and he enjoyed Chocolate Cake (Dairy Free) and Yellow Frosting.

I made the engine out of the Chocolate Cake.


Happy Birthday William, Vella and Henry!
Many thanks Jillian!

~Enjoy! ~




No comments:

Post a Comment